Click on this Quake Alarm and you will link to a doc. from the Office of Energency Services, in Chile; concerning the Quake Alarm.
'the 911 monster'
Mesothelioma victims click on the asbestos sign, for help
Swiss Air Flight 111
The team was successful in our mission to locate the csaualties of SwissAir 111. Special thanks to:
- Frank Dorrington and Sy Chayter, RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police patrol boat) who worked with ARTI as part of the team to find casualties.
- Nova Scotian team member Bruce Worrall, who put up this Web site among his many jobs, including ARTI's live Internet broadcast from inside collapsed buildings coming later this year.
- Nova Scotian team member Allan McNeil, of BPA Consultants Ltd., Canada. A life-long friend to ARTI and Doug Copp. He provided a "disaster mitigation" phase base site in Chester, Nova Scotia.
- Jim Hill and the staff of the Sheraton Hotel Halifax for turning "meeting rooms" into bedrooms in a fully-booked hotel. Sheraton has always supported ARTI around the world.
- Our many media friends, who found decency, goodness and humanity an interesting enough story to broadcast on Global TV, Fox TV, NBC, CBC, CBS, ABC, ZDF, ATV, Swiss TV and Reuters, NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe, Globe and Mail, Daily News and Halifax Herald.
- Dave Pauley and his assistant Judy from Delta, who arranged for our emergency flight to find the victims.
- President Flavio Cotti (Switzerland), Dr. John Godfrey M.P. (Canada), Gordon Earl M.P. (Canada), Commisioner Murray (RCMP), Asst. Commissioner Bishop (RCMP), LCdr Bob Thompson (Canada), Jeffrey G. Katz (CEO. SwissAir), Leo F. Mullin (CEO, Delta Airlines). These gentlemen collectively responded to a request for action from ARTI in a positive, humane and productive manner.
Return to the top
Triangle Of Life
The American Rescue Team International
PO Box 237, 236 West Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94127, USA
© ARTI,Available to those who support our humanitarian work and standing up to those who defamed us for revenge. ARTI endorses the triangle of life and scorn those who endanger children's lives by promoting 'duck and cover.
Doug Copp, Home address: 563 Charlote St, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, B1P-1E6, Home Phone 1-902-567-1227,Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
1985 - 2005 All rights reserved. Reproduction or use in whole or
in part without the express permission of the copyright holder is strictly
forbidden. Just ask!!
American Rescue Team International is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Organized and duly constituted under the laws of the State of California since 1985. At international disasters we were called the `American Rescue Team' because we were the only Americans saving lives at foreign disasters, the name stuck!
Site maintained by ARTI
For any questions regarding this website please email